A content marketing manager plays a hugely important part of your social media and marketing.
Your content creation is the time-consuming part of marketing so having someone to do it for you, if you can’t dedicate a member of your team to do it, is a worthwhile investment to bring in a freelancer to help you. Writing articles and blog posts for your website, that can then be shared on social media and in your emails, give you a platform on which you can showcase your products, services, and your expertise in your industry.
Content marketing is about much more than writing blog posts these days. How are your proofreading skills? Are you a dab hand at video editing? Can you put together an engaging reel? What’s your graphic design ability?
Hiring someone outside of your organisation can be a massive asset to you and your team. A freelancer could do all of these suggestions below plus much more I’m sure. Have a look at this list, had you considered outsourcing any of these tasks?
Work a content manager can undertake:
- Blog post or article creation
- Proofreading and editing work
- Uploading articles to your blog
- Review suitable news that can be used as a source of content
- Guest blogs
- Creating press releases
- Designing catalogues, brochures and filling them with content
- Providing you with content ideas
- Creating videos and reels from your content
You may also find that a content manager or social media manager can provide you with assistance with SEO. If you’re not up to date with current SEO practices you shouldn’t try to wing it, instead ask a content manager to do this for you, as well as uploading their beautifully crafted content to your website, they can optimise them for SEO to help improve your search engine ranking.
Some of the most popular ways that a freelancer can provide you with SEO support includes:
- Finding relevant keywords for your business
- Finding or creating relevant Meta titles and descriptions
- Submitting sites or content to webmasters
- Carrying out SEO analysis of rival sites
- Undertaking Google Analytics analysis of your site
No matter what activities you lack time or experience to engage in, make sure that your business doesn’t miss out by hiring the services of an affordable and effective social media manager, content manager or general freelancer.
Make sure you’re following Social Butterfly on our social media:
Feel free to get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions for us.